FSAC: President & Chair
Symrise: Global Vice President
- Responsible for Global Regulatory Services & Compliance Scent & Care Division at Symrise. She has been with Symrise since 2012 and has close to 30 years of industry regulatory experience spanning large, mid size and small regional and global companies, through direct employment and independent consulting.
- Graduated with a Master of Public Health (MPH), Environmental Health Sciences Toxicology Concentration from Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health and a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science from Rutgers University, Cook College.
- Past industry trade leadership positions include: Chair role in FCA Value Chain & Sustainability Committee and NCA Technical Response Committee.
- She is dedicated to maintaining a strong sense of the “the big picture” which facilitates translating regulatory complexities in a clear and supportive manner. “I am excited to extend my dedication and passion to FSAC and our fragrance stakeholders.”
- In her free time, she enjoys any activity that involves being outdoors!
Greg Adamson, Ph.D.
FSAC: Vice Chair & Vice President
Givaudan: Senior Vice President
- Responsible for Regulatory Affairs & Product Safety at Givaudan Fragrances.
- Graduated with a B.Sc. (Hon.) in Veterinary Biology from Murdoch University, Western Australia and a Ph.D. in Biochemical Toxicology from the University of Western Australia.
- Chair of HCPA’s Board of Directors, serves as a Board Member of HESI, and is a member of IFRA’s Executive Technical Committee.
- “I am excited to help FSAC start its journey in helping the Industry advocate for responsible science based policy to support public health.”
- He is an avid tennis player and photographer.
dsm-firmenich: Head of Regulatory Affairs for Perfumery and Beauty
- Currently serves as the Head of Regulatory Affairs for Perfumery and Beauty at dsm-firmenich. She joined Firmenich in 2010 as Director of Regulatory Affairs North America. From there, she has held expanded regional and global roles leading expert teams supporting perfumery, ingredient, and flavor business partners and clients.
- Prior to moving to the US, she worked for consumer product companies in Switzerland and Denmark.
- Graduated with a Bachelors in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from Durham University and a PhD in Biochemistry from The University of Manchester.
- In her free time, she loves doing yardwork and having new culinary experiences.
FSAC: Executive Director
- Serves as the Executive Director of HCPA's Ignite Solutions.
- Graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- In addition to his work with FSAC, Nicholas serves as the Senior Vice President of Scientific & International Affairs at the Household and Commercial Products Association (HCPA).
- “Fragrance makes the world go round.”
- In his free time, Nicholas enjoys traveling to new places.
FSAC: Program Manager
- Currently serves as the lead Program Manager for FSAC through HCPA's Ignite Solutions.
- Prior to joining Ignite Solutions, Autumn worked as a Project Manager in the Office of the President at the University of the District of Columbia.
- Graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and English from Elon University.
- In her free time, she loves writing and running.